We finally have our spam filtering back in place at kulish.com. We’ve set it to a semi-aggressive filter where pretty much every incoming email is marked with a spam score.
We’re using the postfix+amavis+clamd+spamassassin setup.
While we’ve been doing without it for a few months (using client side stuff until I found time), I still don’t remember it working this well on the last server install.
Here’s a wopper of an email, just after the installation and testing were completed. The receiving parties and server names have been sanitized to protect the marginally innocent (**PROTECTED**).
From ***PRO@TECTED***.com Tue Feb 14 23:02:47 2006
Received: from lh (unknown [184.108.40.206])
by **PROTECTED** (Postfix) with SMTP id D90164B92A;
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:02:35 -0600 (CST)
Received: from 220.127.116.11 (HELO localhost.localdomain) (18.104.22.168)
by 22.214.171.124 with SMTP; Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:06:05 +0200