This is watching most of of season 1 of Justified. Green is outbound, Poiple is inbound.
It’s pretty much maxed out my inbound rate.
Clicky for larger version.
The stream was occurring during the big chunk into the wee hours of the morning.
1. Select emergency call and dial ##778.
2. Select edit and enter service password 000000.
3. Select NAM Settings.
4. Change Mobile Directory number to 0000000000 (Ten digits).
5. Change MIN1 to 0000000 (Seven digits).
6. Change Mobile Country Code to 000 (Three digits).
7. Tap Menu and commit changes.
8. The phone will auto reboot in 10 seconds.
I modified step 7 to be more clear from a forum post at:
HTC Sync fails to recognize the phone when a VMware virtual machine is running.
This is because the VMware USB Controller default setting is to “Automatically connect new USB devices” to the virtual machine. When this is done the phone is connected as a drive which does not allow syncing.
To avoid this behavior, just un-check the selection box and reboot the virtual machine.